Going on holiday is all about relaxing and enjoying yourself, not having to worry about the unexpected and whether you’re properly insured for it.
Many people remember all the important things like plane tickets and passports, and they happily set off on their holiday without any insurance. You might get by with no travel insurance once or twice, but taking out a suitable insurance policy is potentially one of the most important purchases of any trip you make.
Before heading on your trip away, it is important to ask yourself a number of questions before going on holiday. What would happen to me if I became ill when overseas? How would I manage without my luggage if it was lost during the flight? What would happen if something happens to your airline before you travel and you can't reach your destination? Without the right insurance policy, a dream holiday can quickly become a nightmare.
Here at Alan & Thomas, our private client team can arrange single trip and annual multi-trip travel insurance policies for individuals, couples and families with various levels of cover designed to meet your travel needs. It doesn't matter what your requirements are, we are confident that we can find the right policy for you.
We can arrange cover for any destination – whether you’re travelling in the UK, to Europe or worldwide and we can organise winter sports cover if you’re skiing or snowboarding as an optional extra.
Benefits of our Travel Insurance can include:
- Dedicated private client insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- No upper age limit on single trip and annual multi-trip up to age 74
- Up to £7500 per traveller for cancellation and curtailment
- Up to £15,000,000 medical expenses and repatriation cover
- Four levels of cover so you can select the right policy to suit your needs
- Generous discounts for deleting certain covers you may not need
- Activity options covering most sports and activities
- Children under 18 may travel independently of an insured adult with ‘Premier' family cover
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance for complete peace of mind
For an informal discussion regarding your Travel Insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.